Manaslu Trekking – 15 days
The Manaslu (8156m) is the eighth highest mountain in the world. Its name comes from a Sanskrit word that means” intellect” as per most common translations. It was climbed for the first time by a Japanese team in 1952. This Japanese expedition used to plan its climbing the pictures taken in 1950 by Jimmy Roberts and his friends during their trek around the Manaslu.
Manaslu circuit trek lies in the North center part of Nepal. The trail, recognized as Manaslu trekking or Larke Pass trekking, traverses two conservation’s areas, the Manaslu Conservation Area and the Annapurna Conservation Area Project. It has been opened to trekkers in 1991. It is considered as a controlled trekking area in Nepal, and, as such, requires a special trekking permit through government registered trekking agency of Nepal.
Mt Manaslu trekking offers pristine mountain views, beautiful landscapes, lush valleys and a combination of cultural heritage. Also, the circuit provides spectacular views of the border of Nepal and Tibet. In the end, the Manaslu trekking trail joins the Annapurna trekking trail.
Day 01 : Pick-up you at the airport in Kathmandu (1350m) and transfer to hotel by our Representative of Glacier Family Treks on the basis of Bed and Breakfast plan with twin bed sharing room
Day 02: Trek preparation/Sightseeing day, O/N in hotel
Day 03: Drive to Arughat (530m), 7/8 hrs, O/N in lodge or tent
Day 04: Trek to Soti Khola (710m), 6hrs.
Day 05: Trek to Machhi Khola (900m), 7 hours.
Day 06: Trek to Jagat (1410m) 6/7 hrs.
Day 07: Trek to Filim (1700m), 4 hrs.
Day 08: Trek to Dang (2095m), 5 hrs.
Day 09: Trek to Nambrung (2900m), 5 hours.
Day 10: Trek to Lho (3100m), 4 hrs
Day 11: Trek to Sama Gaon (3530m), 4 hrs
Day 12: Rest Day in Sama Gaon/ excursion around Sama Gaon.
Day 13: Trek to Samdo (3860m), 4-5 hrs.
Day 14: Trek to Larkhe La Base Camp (4460m), 3 hrs
Day 15: Trek to Bhimthang (3590m) vai Larkhe-La (5135m), 8 hrs
Day 16: Trek to Tilje (2300m), 4 hrs
Day 17: Trek to Dharapani (1920m), 4 hrs
Day 18: Trek to Jagat (1300), 6 hrs
Day 19: Trek to Syange and drive to Kathmandu, transfer to hotel
Day 20: Departure from Nepal for your further destination.
- Airport pick up and drive according to itinerary and plan
- Hotel in Kathmandu
- One day sightseeing in Kathmandu
- Cultural guide for sightseeing with private vehicle
- Monument entrance fees for the visit as per programme
- Trekking permits according to itinerary and trek region: TIMS cards and conservation entrance fee
- Trekking accommodation
- Three meals per the day: Breakfast-Lunch-Dinner
- Porters and well-experienced guide with their wages, food and lodging
- Insurance for local staff
- High altitude chamber as per requirement
- Applicable Nepal government tax
- Entry visa
- International flights and airport tax
- Travel insurance
- Personal expenses/Bar bills
- Laundry service
- Alcoholic drinks with mineral water
- Rescue in emergency
- Tips for the Nepalese staff
Difficulté: moyen à difficile
Saison de trek: mars, avril, mai, septembre, octobre et novembre