The Tent Peak is situated in the Annapurna region, in the grand massif of the Annapurna-I, in the middle of other snow capped peaks. The top of the Tent peak offers an ideal opportunity to climbers to contemplate mind-blowing and heart beating high mountain sceneries of the Annapurna sanctuary. For attacking the summit of the Tent Peak, there are different routes, but, normally, climbers choose the route of the South-East and South-West ridges. This expedition starts by a flight or a land transportation from Kathmandu to Pokhara, followed by a walk to Chumrung village. From there, the trail continues to climb, traversing some beautiful Gurung ethnic villages, like Ghandruk and Landruk, and many others. The program can be customized with accommodation in guest houses or as a full camping trip.
Day 01: Arrival in Kathmandu, transfer to hotel on the basis of B/B plan
Day 02: Preparation day, O/N in hotel
Day 03: Drive/Fly (6hrs/25 minutes) to Pokhara, transfer to hotel on B/B plan
Day 04: Drive to Nayapool-Birethanti, O/N in lodge/Camping
Day 05: Trek to Landruk,
Day 06: trek to Chumrung
Day 07: Trek to Dovan
Day 08: Trek to MBC
Day 09: Trek to Annapurna Base camp (4130m)
Day 10: Trek Highcamp/camp settlement
Day 11: Attacking day, back to highcamp
Day 12: Back to Annapurna Basecamp
Day 13: Trek to Dovan
Day 14: Trek to Ghandruk village
Day 15: Trek back to Pokhara, transfer to hotel
Day 16: Back to kathmandu, Hotel
Day 17: Sightseeing in Kathmandu
Day 18: Departure for your further destination from Kathmandu.
- Airport-hotel service by private vehicle Hotel in Kathmandu and Pokhara on the basis of Bed and Breakfast plan
- Three times food during the trip
- Hot drinks during the trek, tea, coffee, chocolate
- Lodging in guest houses or in twin tent camping according to plans
- Climbing guide as per contract
- Assistant guide as per necessary
- Tent Peak climbing permit
- Porters as per necessary
- Salary, insurance, transportation for all staffs
- Annapurna Conservation Area Project permits
- TIMS cards Applicable Nepal government tax.
- International flights and airport taxes
- Nepal entry visa
- Travel insurance
- Excess luggage charge
- Lunches and dinners in Kathmandu and Pokhara
- Personal expenses: Phone bills, laundry, mineral water, alcoolic beverages etc.
- All kinds of unforeseen circumstances
- Gratitude for your staffs.
Duration: 2 weeks